Over the last 20 years, communicating via text messages has increased dramatically in all corners of the world. Over 18 billion text messages are sent each day globally! With this amount of text messaging happening every single day, there often comes the need to save the text / SMS conversations so that one can email text messages to business partners, friends, or family members. For most people, figuring out how to transfer one's text messages to computer so that you can then send the messages via email is not an easy task.
Items you'll need to get started
Computer - A Windows or Mac computer is required to save and email your text messages.
iTunes的 - 使您能够备份您的iOS设备。
Decipher TextMessage - 便于将文本信息保存到PDF文档。
Read and follow these steps to save text messages to email as a PDF document.
- Make a backup of your iPhone / iPad – Plug your device into your Windows or Mac and then launch iTunes. After selecting your device, you can select "Back Up Now." Once your phone has been backed up, the latest backup date in the iTunes windows will be current and this is how you know you've successfully backed up your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Decipher TextMessage - When it first opens you'll see your device in the left-hand column of the software. If you don't see your device then make sure you've actually made a local iTunes backup and not just synced the phone.
- Select your iPhone and a contact - Choose an iPhone or iPad and then pick a contact whose messages you want to export. Once a contact is selected you'll immediately see all the messages from that contact in the right-hand column.
- Click on the "PDF" export option - Simply select the Export option the menu of the program and then choose PDF! You can then immediately export the PDF of your text/SMS messages to your Mac or PC.
- Email the PDF document of your text messages - Open your email client and attach the saved PDF to your email and send away. If you find the PDF file is too large to send via email, you can easily upload the file to a cloud storage solution of your choice so that it can be downloaded by the intended recipient. When you open the PDF document it displays photo attachments and also includes the contact and phone number on every single text message! This feature is helpful documentation for trial, court, or legal purposes so that it's clear who sent every single text message or iMessage.
Here's a sample PDF of exported iPhone text messages:
The main program window has a simple and easy-to-use interface where your iPhone is displayed in the left-hand column, iPhone contacts in the middle column, and all your text messages with a specific contact in the far-right column.
一旦您将短信导出并以PDF格式发送，您可以快速将包含所有消息和照片附件的PDF发送给世界上的任何人。希望今天的教程很有帮助。如果您有任何问题，请随时提供 联系我们 。我们位于美国旧金山和凤凰城，我们回应所有人！