May 18, 2018 - Decipher Backup Browser 11.3.3
- Adds support for new iTunes for Windows on the Microsoft Store.
- Adds new section "Autocomplete Contacts" showing phone numbers and email addresses from the autofill suggestions.
- Separates Messages App photos and videos from Messages app stickers.
- Separates deleted photos/videos from older versions of the Messages app from not-deleted attachments from the Messages app.
- Bug fixes from comments from our great customers!
March 6, 2018 - Decipher Backup Browser 11.2.4
- Adds third-party app PhotoVault PIN recovery option.
- Adds third-party app "Camera+" photo gallery.
- Adds third-party app "Telegram" photo cache gallery.
- Improvements to memory usage on Windows.
- Bug fixes!
February 3, 2018 - Decipher Backup Browser 11.2.2
- Adds preference item to save photos using photo date for the filenames.
- Improvements and bug fixes on Windows.
- Improvements to the deleted camera roll recovery section, reducing duplicates.
December 22, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 11.2.0
- New feature to show the iOS Restrictions passcode.
- New update checking!
- Bug fixes.
October 4, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 11.0.9
- More aggressive photo recovery backups with broken encryption.
- Memory usage fixes.
- Program size reduction.
August 27, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 11.0.4
- Exciting bug fixes!
- Video thumbnails for video files in galleries on Windows (macOS already had this)
- Adds a "notes attachments" section to see image attachments and drawings in your iOS Notes app data.
- Fix issues with Leopard/Snow Leopard version.
August 3, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 11.0.2
- More support for retina macOS and high resolution Windows 10!
- Improved camera roll recovery.
June 6, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 11.0.0
- Support for backups made with iOS 11!
May 4, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 10.3.1
- New photo gallery with improved performance.
April 13, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.14
- Improvements to the iPhone Contacts app backup data.
- Additional help information added when being prompted for a backup password.
- Added section "One Note Recent Notes" to show available One Note for iOS information from a backup.
- Added "Keep Safe" section for exporting and viewing photos/videos from the app Keep Safe.
March 2, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.10
- Better support for backups affected by buggy iOS backup encryption.
- Adds backup location section to help locate iOS backups on your hard drive.
- Fixes a crash for some rare Windows file permissions configurations.
- Fixes a crash for Mac users with older outdated libraries in their Java extensions folder.
January 12, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.6
- Improved windowing support for Mac retina displays.
- Improve support for recovering contacts from broken and corrupt iPhone backups.
- Gracefully handle errors caused by incorrect encryption in backups.
January 3, 2017 - Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.4
- Added "Camera Roll Recovery" section for recovering photos from broken or corrupt iPhone backups.
- Added menu item for adding custom proxy settings to the Preferences menu.
- Added "Photo Vault" section for viewing and saving photos in the Photo Vault app.
- Updated underlying sqlite library to speed up some DBB operations.
December 2, 2016 - Decipher Backup Browser 10.2.0
- Added support for iOS 10.2 encrypted backups.
- Added Camera Roll thumbnails section, for recovering photo thumbnail files.
- Added Notes not Synced section, to aid in recovering deleted iCloud Notes.
October 26, 2016 - Decipher Backup Browser 10.1.0
- Increased support for recovering photos from incomplete backups.
- Increased support for recovering notes from incomplete backups.
- Added a new "FaceTime History" section for showing call history for FaceTime calls only.
You can press "Check for Updates" inside of Decipher Backup Browser to get the newest version, or you can download it from our website: